Monday, February 4, 2013

Boy Or Girl?????????

Hi !
So I'm so exited that my ultrasound is next week!
so here's the thing.... with my first child i did not experience the "need to know" feeling because i was convinced that i was having a boy... i just knew i was.. nothing could change my mind.
what do you know?? I had a boy!
i was not even shocked when the ultrasound technician said its a boy 110% because i already knew that i was having a boy.

Skip to almost 5 years later.... i have no clue or "feeling" of what I'm having.
I'm clueless this time.
i have always thought that i would not be a good mother to a girl because I'm so rough.
I have always wanted two or even 3 boys i just feel more comfy with them.
Then again I'm kinda like... it would be nice to do a girls hair & get Mani's & Pedi's together. :)

My Ultrasound is on the 12th. My Hubby, Son & sister in law will be tagging along & have made up my mind that is its a girl I'm going to go on a shopping spree.
if its a boy my son will be so happy i cannot even explain.

I do have to mention this pregnancy has been harder then my first pregnancy.
I cant wait to pop already.
4 months to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment