Monday, February 25, 2013

It's a Girl!!!!

So yes it's a girl I officially have the "pair"
Everyone wants. I was thinking I would have loved to have a boy now so I can have a girl last (as my third child) but as long as the baby is healthy I do not mind what gender it is.. The odd part is that i am having issues shopping for a girl nothing seems right is that weird? I loved shopping for my son ... Any ways Luis is really exited for the girl. We are planning Allan's 5th party it's going to be in may & I cannot wait. Last year I went all out but the weather sucked. So this year I'm going to do the party towards the end of may when it's hopefully hotter.
Of course the theme is going to be Spider-Man Allan is still obsessed !
I'm going to post a few pics with ideas for decor & cakes and favors too...
Have a good night all!

No comments:

Post a Comment