Monday, March 25, 2013

Cheap Easter Basket Ideas

So we all know how amazingly wrapped & decorated those Easter egg basket at target or walmart may make  us go awwwwwwwwww but.... reality is.. depending on how many baskets you actually plan on giving out this year, you may not have 29.99 to give out per basket. If i was to buy those i would easily spend 150.00 which is not even an option in my life.
so here we go yes a DIY! now on this post i will just be telling you whats going in my basket & on a separate post.

Here are the items that i will be placing in my sons basket:
  • Color Books
  • Crayons
  • Glow sticks
  • spider man action figures
  • Books
  • Candy
  • juice box
  • sticker sets
  • money

So as far as money goes i will just be putting 5.00 In an egg for him... he loves glow sticks so i thought he would love those. you can find all of these items at the dollar tree.
Anyone who knows me knows that i love me some dollar tree.
i will post the final picture of my basket probably by Friday!





No comments:

Post a Comment