Tuesday, May 7, 2013

New Routines

Okay, so have you ever felt like you are not doing a good job being a parent!?
I have been feeling like that lately and not sure if its because I'm 7 months along and life is crazy but I need to take action now...
I decided to come up with a daily routine and stick to it no "buts" or anything.
The daily routine goes like this for my son:

Wake up : 6:00 Am sharp no school days 6:30 Am

Eat breakfast
Brush teeth
Wash up
Change
Gather homework & back pack &lunch box

Evenings:
Wash up
Homework for 45 mins
Dinner
Playtime 45 mins
Put dirty clothes away & toys
Bath & brush teeth
Story time
Bed time ( in bed by latest 9:15 pm)

So this is what I plan to have the kids start next week. I know it will be difficult but they say it takes 17 days to make things a habit... We will see...
Keep you posted !

No comments:

Post a Comment