Saturday, December 27, 2014

Happy Holidays ! ---Update

So I Have been lacking in the blogging department, No excuses aside from life happening.

I am at the point in parenthood where i have realized that my life will never be calm or relaxing.
Unless that involves me making a target run at 8:30 Pm and grabbing a Starbucks.
That is relaxing to me believe it or not.

Our Holidays where pretty pathetic. As far as it being different. Nope . The same thing as usual.
Spent Christmas Eve & Christmas day at my in-laws.   However that will be changing in 2015 .
I plan to spend it in Mexico.

Okay so let me give y'all a quick update.


Life: I still work a full time job in our Downtown Business District. Still Hate it. (Working downtown) Love my Job :)

Kids: Still have my 4 babies Allan & Alyssa  And my two fur babies Lucy & Gator.

Hubby is still working hard as usual. ( Love that man)


so yea that is pretty much it, I am still uploading videos on YouTube as time permits.

YouTube,com/mommytime08

I hope you all have a wonderful New Years!


No comments:

Post a Comment